Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fence Post #5

My friend and I went antiquing, walking along the quaint streets of a little town. Of course I had my camera, and of course I was on the lookout for cool architecture and fences!



Such a pity this house is so run down. It would be gorgeous all fixed up.

Sometimes I have romantic notions of restoring an old house but I think I would get frustrated if I lived there during the renovations. I don't like things being out of place and undone. But I love the history of older homes and the wonderful details that are missing from most of today's homes.

Maybe one day someone will give this house the TLC it needs. Can't you just imagine sipping a mint julep on the porch on a warm summer day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...