Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friday Fence Post #1

A fellow blogger friend is doing a series on Fridays called "Friday Fence Post" and has invited me to join! Since I love fences, and they're often used to contain gardens, I thought I would join the fun and share it with you!

Of course, I'm two days late I realize, but better late than never! :)

So, without further ado, here is my first fence post--


This one comes from Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia. I just happened to photograph several fences while visiting. I'm glad I did!!

Come join us--

1 comment:

  1. What a great fence--I love the age of it, and those wonderful post toppers! I'm so glad you photographed, and that you joined the party!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...